Significance of a new industrial revolution that marries advanced production and operations techniques with smart digital technologies to create a digital enterprise that would not only be interconnected and autonomous but could communicate, analyse and use data to drive further intelligent action back in the physical world.
Indovision and Sisteplant will mentor your journey towards digitization i.e. the ways in which smart, connected technology would become embedded within organizations, people, assets and is marked by the emergence of capabilities such as robotics, analytics, artificial intelligence, cognitive technologies, nanotechnology, quantum computing, wearable, Internet of Things, additive manufacturing and advanced materials.
Manufacturing Execution System
- Integrated management of plant operations
- Advanced connectivity with plant equipment
- Visual factory to speed up decision making
Enterprise Assets Knowledge Management
- Integral Life Cycle Management
- Breakdown diagnosis by Expert Systems
- Maintenance optimization
- RCM and root cause tracking
Assets and Process Optimization
- Mathematical modelling of processes and assets
- Empowers teams and leverage knowledge
- Supports the control and optimization of operations via experimentation
- Integrating the evolution of improvements
- Organizational KPIs and business indicators
Additive manufacturing (AM)—the process of making a product layer by layer instead of using traditional moulding or subtractive methods—has become one of the most revolutionary technology application in manufacturing. Often referred to as 3-D printing, the best-known forms of AM today depend on the material: SLS (selective laser sintering), SLA (stereo lithography), and FDM (fused deposition modelling) in plastics, and DMLS (direct metal laser sintering) and LMD (laser metal deposition) in metals. Once employed purely for prototyping, AM is now increasingly used for spare parts, small series production, and tooling. For manufacturing with metals, the ability to use existing materials such as steel, aluminium, or super alloys such as Inconel has significantly eased the process of adopting AM.